Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coping with Cancer

My name is Jillian.  In 2008 my best friend Vanessa was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins T-Cell Lymphoblasic Lymphoma.  This blog is designed as a tool to not only help me cope with the effects of cancer, but it is my prayer that this also helps either a person who has been diagnosed, and or the friends and family with a loved one fighting Cancer.

This is a blog about my journey along side of Vanessa and also many of her points of view as well.  I am proud to say that Today October 19, 2011 on the start of this blog Vanessa continues to fight!!

In many ways cancer has a been a blessing to lives surronding Vanessa, including her own life.  I know your thinking "how could cancer be a blessing?" and I promise to answer that question in future posts.  It took all of us a lon time to see the good in Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment